Solutions Medical - South Africa
Swedotech - European style medical bed
- Heavy duty steel frame
- High and low adjustment height
- Backrest and knee brake can be operated automatically and independently of each other
- Four position mattress support(Multi-Adjustable)
- Two independent drop down rails
- Natural beech finish
- Easy to use control unit
- Fully adjustable backrest
- 4 casters with brakes
- Patient helper with adjustable trapeze handle (left or right side locators)
- Angle adjustable back section: 0º~75º
- Angle adjustable foot section: 0º~25º
Medical pressure reducing mattress
This is 150mm thick profile cut mattress with a soft but very high
density foam (SF 36/16).
Recommended use for ICU, Hi-Care, Frail-Care, Cardiac and all other units
where the patient is bedridden for extended periods of time. Recommended
covering would be the Recovery 5 or Medicare fabrics due to its stretchable
Due to unique pressure care characteristics of the mattress it would help in
dealing with bed sores effectively, where one block of foam moves totally
independent from its neighbor.
- Medical mattress size 1980 x 860 x 180
- Cover breathable, bacteria and urine resistant
- SABS quality foam used
- Resistant to polio virus
- Allows for air circulation
- Supplied with Zip cover - flame retardant
- Stretchable cover prevents pressure forming
- High quality
Swedotech motion beds
- Luxurious soft touch micro quilted knitted jacquard ticking.
- Heavy duty latex mattress
- Luxurious high density genuine natural latex and bouyant Polyurethane foam layers.
- High density reconstituted foam posture support core
- i-Rest ventilation system
- Soft breathable structure
Patient Lifting pole - Trapeze bar
- Provides free-standing support
- Folds flat for storage
- fully adjustable
- Heavy-gauge, octagon steel construction for durability
- Easy, tool-less assembly for quick setup
- Lets user change positions while in bed
- Mounts easily to metal frame headboards and fits most major manufacturers' of medical beds
- Wall mounted model available.
The Swedotech Trapeze Bar with a 150 Kg weight capacity helps patient safely change position in bed and transfer from bed to other equipment with minimal assistance. Heavy duty free-standing trapeze easily slides into needed position over bed or wheelchair. Wide, stable base and sturdy construction provide maximum safety for user and caregiver.