The handimove hoist range is rated among the best in the world , high quality hoists made for both Clinical and domestic use.
Handimove 1641 Mobile Hoist
When extra lifting range is important
Lifts up to 441 Lbs / 200 kg
An integrated spreaderbar for convenience and use with Handi-slings
Emergency down feature
Ergonomic handle bar provides smooth steering making it easy to maneuver
Width adjustable base for easy positioning. Low profile chassis with easy-to-roll castors for clearance under low objects
Extended vertical lifting range for lifting from the floor onto a high bed or change table and for assisting with standing and ambulation where indicated.
SureHands® Body Support
You are in good hands
lifts quickly and safely
enables independent transfers
from bed to bath / wheelchair / toilet...
leaves the back and seat entirely free
as simple and versatile as a pair of hands
comfortable sitting position
hygienic and maintenance free
an aid to floor exercises
a bathing aid
a stander, walker and rehabilitation aid
Handimove Wall Lift
A versatile solution for many situations
Operates from the AC mains
Built-in safety mechanism
Mobile, easy to remove and re-use
Rotating range 180°
Accommodates both the SureHands Body Support and conventional slings.
You can use it everywhere
- Light and compact (7 kg)
- Economical: the same motor can be used with different rail sections
- Attractive, does not have to remain hanging, easy to move
- Easy to hook in place or unhook from floor level
- Can be used with a body support or slings
- Option: transport trolley for portable motor
- Tarzan: a modified version for lifting between two adjoining rooms (e.g. bedroom and bathroom) with a conventional door opening. The door opening does not have to be modified.
Slings can be used in every situation and with every form of disability. They are designed for comfortable support.
- Gentle but strong.
- Available in netting, solid fabric, and parachute fabric
- Netting allows water to pass easily and dries relatively quickly.
- With or without padding (a foam pad between two layers of fabric, which provides better pressure distribution and a softer feel).
- With or without head support.
- Durable materials, machine washable and suitable for the drying cabinet.
- Available in various sizes and models (from XS to XL).
- Available from stock or made to measure.
- Our consultants can help you select the right sling.
- Trial purchase is possible.
Ceiling hoist with lateral motor drive - living independently
If you have lost the ability to transfer manually but you still have a limited range of motion with adequate muscle tone, it may be possible for you to self-transfer with either the 2800 L or 2800 LRC track system. Go from your bed to wheel- chair, toilet or bath in silence with a soft stop and start motion. The motor, which operates on rechargeable batteries,has a lifting capacity up to 200 kg.
The LRC wireless infrared remote model gives you the ultimate control to send the motor away when not needed and summon it back when you are ready to go.
User different Sling or Body support attached to your ceiling hoist
Petermann Bath Lifters
The Petermann bath-lift system is based on a stainless high grade steel frame and offers absolute safety and greatest possible stability. The compact one-piece lifter unit can be easily inserted in and removed from the bath tub and enables with its optionally adjustable or fixed back comfortable and relaxed bathing.
The PM-48 Battery powered lifter
The Petermann PM 48 bathlift is based on a stainless high grade steel frame and offers absolute safety and greatest possible stability. The compact one-piece lifter unit can be easily inserted in and removed from the bath tub and enables with its optionallyadjustable or fixed back comfortable and relaxed bathing.
With a load capacity up to 170 kg and a 10 year guarantee the Petermann bathlift offers unbeatable quality features.
Removable padded seat and / or back covers can be washed up to 60° C. You cannot find a bathlift that suits better in almost any bath tubs and that meets perfectly all customers’ requirements.
With Hand controller
Unit is charged outside the bathroom for safety.
The Peter-Pan Manual lifter
A Manually operated bath lifter, using no batteries or electricity and requires no installation and totally portable.
Enjoy a relaxing full bath or a herbal or aromatherapy treatment! You can have a bath when, how and where you want!
Resist all known medical and other bath essences, with its own seal of hygiene, the Peter Pan is even easier to clean and disinfect. Enter or leave your bath easily and safely – by yourself or with a little help – with the Peter Pan bath-lift. The Peter Pan fits in any bath tub, even when you are on holiday. Spring-drive mechanism Peter Pan is made of stainless steel and is extremely light in weight – only 8.8 kg. The Peter Pan is adjustable to stand safely in your bath. There is no possibility of slipping or tipping. Peter Pan can be lowered down to 8.5 cm above the bottom of the bath tub and is easy to raise again to its original height.
The PM 48 Junior battery operated Bath-lifter
The PM 48 Junior has been especially designed for the requirements of home care or institutions.
The PM 48 Junior includes a number of outstanding features
- Special wing back rest to support the younger user
- Removable anti-slip block between the legs provides extra safety and can be positioned comfortably to suit size of user
- Lifting height of 48 cm (optional 58 cm) and removable anti-slip block enables easy transfers from wheel chair to the bathlift seat
- Optional head support and harness
- Child-friendly padded covers
- Optionally adjustable (2 options) and fixed back
- Waterproof hand-controller is comfortable to hold and easy to use
- also available with white or blue covers